While Hong Kong is certainly the perfect hub to launch your business in Asia, this vibrant city is also extremely demanding.
How do you achieve work-life balance while being an entrepreneur in Hong Kong?
Stefano Passarello, serial entrepreneur and achieved runner (Marathons, Iron Man races, etc), currently Sales MD at Hawksford, will share his experience and practical advice on how to achieve work-life balance while running a startup in Hong Kong.
Some of the topics that will be discussed:
Things you wish you had known before launching your business in HK?
– What are the main difficulties/obstacles entrepreneurs face in HK?
– How can entrepreneurs arrange free time for their personal life?
– What is key for entrepreneurs’ well-being not only at home, but also while working?
– How can sport, challenges, and dream-chasing, improve your work-life balance?
– Practical experiences sharing and Q&A