We’re excited to share the latest images of our newest (soon to be open) Campfire location – the first in Asia to offer co-working and private offices with licensed childcare, in-house kindergarten and learning centers for children.
- Located in one of Hong Kong’s largest residential areas, Whampoa, the 77,000 square foot waterfront site has 180 degree views overlooking the harbour and Hong Kong Island;
- Fully serviced co-working and private offices, meeting rooms and business facilities;
- In-house childcare and kindergarten, with over 12 education outlets;
- Features also include: Cafe and restaurant, kids cooking school, theatre, party rooms and one of Hong Kong’s largest indoor playgrounds;
- ‘Plug and play’ education license standard classrooms and customised teaching space for education providers
Campfire Co-Founder and CEO, Wang Tse, says
“We’re excited to bring the new-age workplace to Hong Kong and continue to innovate the industry. We’ve listened to the needs of the modern day worker and have purposefully designed what we truly see to be the flexible office of the future.”
“We’ve taken a lot of time to purposefully design a mixed-use environment that offers state-of-the-art facilities for businesses, education providers and families – giving our members a hub where they can focus and work hard, as well as entertain, relax and spend quality time with their children” Tse says.